Nowadays metals and mining industry is facing big changes. To keep up with the times bring digital to your workplace - replace mechanical dials, buttons and levers with touch screen technology. If you feel your working systems need an upgrade, consider choosing from Keetouch touch solutions which have budget friendly start-up costs.
Overcome major challenges with Keetouch touchscreen monitors. Have a large number of equipment being serviced. Simplify the monitoring and management of problematic computers that cannot be accessed over the network - connect touch screens developed initially for Rasbbery Pi mini computers and the like.
Want to reduce the amount of mental and physical stress your employees get at work?
Rugged touchscreen monitors :
- imaginative methods of completing each task safely and precisely within specified time frames;
- help to lessen the chances of physical harm;
- techniques that greatly improve outside working conditions.
- Telecommunications capabilities - dispatch services so that workers can communicate with one another and call for assistance on the job;
- Work order management - proof of service: to enable mining crews to track progress on all projects and maintain proper schedules and reasonable timelines;
- Delivery route optimization - which ascertains all materials are received on time;
- Industrial equipment maintenance - which helps ascertain that all machinery is in proper working order and diminishes any risks of on-site injuries.
Choose touchscreen monitors equipped with Projected Capacitive Technology and adjustable touch sensitivity for quick and effortless use. Our monitors connect with HDMI, USB and are compatible with multiple components.
Available sizes start from 8”. Some models are equipped with mounting frames, which makes them suitable for installation on the mine tower frame. Highly rugged touchscreen monitors with protective glass can be integrated into the terminals.
Keetouch monitors have high levels of durability ensured by IP65 protection: they keep working in extreme temperatures and are water-, dust- and scratch-resistant. The surface can be easily cleaned with household chemicals and is corrosion resistant. Our high bright monitors are designed for 24/7 outdoor operation and equipped with sunlight-readable and optically bonded glass.
- Remote PC terminals - enable the collection and analysis of data by operatives on drilling rigs, and depend upon a rugged human machine interface (HMI);
- Panel PCs for process visualization;
- Weigh feeders;
- Video and camera surveillance;
- User interfaces in process automation - connected with an industrial computer on-site or using a Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) extender, command the computer away from a place of business.
Oil and Gas Industry oilfield supply companies and oilfield OEM manufacturers belonging to three major categories: upstream, midstream and downstream can all benefit from applying touchscreen solutions as they are always looking for better ways to employ the latest technology. The whole industry became increasingly dependent on Industrial monitors, due to a recent push for safety and operational efficiencies.
For most Oli and Gas companies involved in oil and gas exploration, extraction, petrochemical processing, supply, maintenance, and other associated applications industrial touchscreen monitors are now vital assets for system control and monitoring.
Oil and gas industry works in a dirty, rough and dangerous environment while most of the equipment has to be operating at an extreme temperature, at the same time, eliminating the possibilities of errors.
- Production Line Control Systems, Robotic Machine Controllers;
- Machine & Machine Tool Control Applications;
- Process & Power Station Control Rooms;
- Navigation systems and surveillance monitors;
- Field Portable Control Equipment;
- Outdoor Information Systems, Transportation Systems.
Choose touchscreen monitors equipped with casings resistant to extreme temperatures, corrosion, humidity, dust and shock. They are designed for the most demanding applications and have IP 65 protection, which includes additional display protection with durable strengthened glass and metal casing.
Keetouch High Bright monitors are designed for use in direct, bright sunlight. Having over 1,000 nits brightness, they stay perfectly readable and provide over 4 times the brightness of standard industrial monitors which ensures all the important data is reviewed accurately. Such touchscreen monitors are ideal for use on offshore oilrigs and drilling platforms.
We also have the ability to customise our existing range of displays to specifically suit your application and environment. Pay only for what you need and nothing else. For more information on customizing options please contact our support team.
Our technical experts are ready to help you find the right display for your needs.