The main advantages of the antivandal touchpad Keetouch KMK-TB-A are its security and long service life.
The touchpad body is made of stainless steel, protected from dust and moisture (IP 65) and is resistant to mechanical, chemical and physical influences, the touch panel surface is made of durable plastic. Works well in the open air, in dusty factories and public places. It is easy to clean with aqueous solution or other cleaning agents.
- saves the working space and facilitates the operating process;
- ideal for dusty manufacturing: dust and dirt do not prevent the touchpad from working faultlessly;
- can be used with any types of gloves;
- equipped with two functional buttons resembling the ones that a computer mouse has (LMB and RMB);
- compatible with OS: Windows, Linux;
- connects to USB port or RS-232, supports Plug&Play.
Speeds up checkpoints and queue management systems. Allows easy control of machine tools, crane equipment and human-machine interface (HMI). Ensures uninterrupted operation of terminals, ATMs and other information kiosks.
- Gaming / casino systems
- Outdoor and indoor kiosks
- Transport and ticketing
- Сustomized solutions
Vandal-proof panel mount touchpad KMK-TB-A
Protection marking IP65
Number of buttons 2
Interface keyboard USB
Dimensions (W × H × D) 62 × 103 × 35 mm
- Additional Information
Model Model KMK-TB-A Type Touchpad Mounting options Open Frame International protection marking IP65 Main features Active area (W × H) 45x62 mm Number of buttons 2 pcs Interface USB Compatibility with OS Windows, Linux Materials Housing Stainless steel Keys Stainless steel Rear panel Aluminium alloy Symbol application technique Laser engraving with the use of resistant paint Environment Actuation force 80 gr Keys life cycle More than 1 million keystrokes Working temperature -10...+45 °C Storage temperature -20...+70 °C Working humidity 30% – 95% Storage humidity 20% – 95% Other Dimensions (W × H × D) 83 × 110 × 32,2 mm Net Weight 0,4 kg Colors Metallic