The main advantages of the antivandal trackball Keetouch KMK-TB-38G are its security and long service life.
The trackball is protected from dust and moisture (IP 65) and is resistant to mechanical, chemical and physical influences, the working surface is made of stainless steel. Works well in the open air, in dusty factories and public places. Easy to clean with aqueous solution or other cleaning agents.
- saves the working space and facilitates the operating process;
- can be used with any types of gloves;
- designed to be built-in into any equipment from the inside, for more secure installation it has mounting holes;
- Ergonomically shaped device reduces pressure on the wrist
- Designed for daily use at -10...+45 °C and 30...95% humidity
- compatible with OS: Windows, Linux;
- connects to USB port or RS-232, supports Plug&Play.
Speeds up checkpoints and queue management systems. Allows easy control of machine tools, crane equipment and human-machine interface (HMI). Ensures uninterrupted operation of terminals, ATMs and other information kiosks.
- Gaming / casino systems
- Outdoor and indoor kiosks
- Transport and ticketing
- Сustomized solutions
Vandal-proof panel mount trackball KMK-TB-38G
Protection marking IP65
Number of buttons 12
Interface keyboard USB
Dimensions (W × H × D) 110 × 83 × 42 mm
- Additional Information
Model Model KMK-TB-38G Type Trackball Mounting options Open Frame International protection marking IP65 Main features Ball diameter 38 mm Number of buttons 2 pcs Interface USB, PS/2 (optional) Compatibility with OS Windows, Linux Materials Housing Stainless steel Keys Stainless steel Rear panel Aluminium alloy Symbol application technique Laser engraving with the use of resistant paint Environment Actuation force 120 gr Keys life cycle More than 1 million keystrokes Working temperature -10...+45 °C Storage temperature -20...+70 °C Working humidity 30% – 95% Storage humidity 20% – 90% Other Dimensions (W × H × D) 110 × 83 × 42 mm Net Weight 0,4 kg Colors Metallic