Rugged desktop keyboard with trackball KB-000-NW0S0T4 desk is a high-quality sealed keyboard for industrial use and is ideal for extensive operation. It successfully performed in crash tests.
- IP 65: full protection against infiltration of dust, fully waterproof.
- The keyboard case and keys are made of stainless steel. Therefore, this desktop keyboard is durable, wear-resistant, and totally corrosion-free. It does not require additional care or fix.
- Symbols on the keys are laser engraved and painted with permanent ink. They do not wear out even after the years of use.
The built-in trackball saves the working space and facilitates the operating process. The trackball is protected from dust and moisture (IP 65) and is resistant to mechanical, chemical and physical influences, the working surface is made of stainless steel. Ergonomically shaped device reduces pressure on the wrist and can be used wearing any types of gloves.
It is highly durable: all trackballs passed crash tests. However, extensive amount of dust might prevent a trackball from working correctly. Therefore, for dusty manufacturing, keyboards with inbuild touchpad are recommended.
EFFICIENCY AND CONVENIENCE
The device works great outdoors, in manufacturing facilities and public places. Operates at -10...+50° temperature and 30...95% humidity. The working life of the keys is more than 1 million clicks: the keyboard is designed to withstand thousands of touches daily.
• Compatible with OS: Windows, Linux.
• Connects to USB port.
• The keyboard layout can be made in any language, as well as with the Braille Font.
- Gaming / casino systems
- Outdoor and indoor kiosks
- Transport and ticketing
- Сustomized solutions
Rugged desktop keyboard with trackball KB-000-NW0S0T4 desk
Protection marking IP65
Pointing device Trackball
Interface keyboard USB
Dimensions (W × H × D) 416 × 164 × 44.5 mm
- Additional Information
Model Model KB-000-NW0S0T4 desk Type Keyboard Mounting options Desk keyboard International protection marking IP65 Main features Pointing device Trackball Numeric keypad — Function keys keyboard F1-F12 F1 - F12 Interface USB Compatibility with OS Windows, Linux Materials Housing Stainless steel Keys Stainless steel Manipulator Stainless steel Rear panel Aluminium alloy Symbol application technique Laser engraving with the use of resistant paint Environment Actuation force 120 gr Keys life cycle More than 1 million keystrokes Working temperature -10...+45 °C Storage temperature -20...+70 °C Working humidity 30% – 95% Storage humidity 20% – 95% Other Dimensions (W × H × D) 416 × 164 × 44,5 mm Net Weight 1,5 kg Colors Metallic